Quest for Infamy review
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Why Be Famous When You Can Be Infamous?
Return to the glory days of role-playing and adventure with this humor-filled fantasy epic, styled in the vein of classic PC RPGs, where you play the charming villain. Blending turn-based combat and spellcasting with puzzle solving and adventure, players can choose from three character classes—brigand (strength), rogue (stealth), or sorcerer (magic), each with unique storylines and adventures—in one of the largest retro role-playing experiences ever. A spiritual heir to yesteryear's heroic quests, adventurers are invited to explore a world of hand-drawn wonder, as they wind their way through trap-infested dungeons, battle slavering beasts with swords or custom-made spells, and steal entire town's worth of treasure from unsuspecting townsfolk. Being bad has never felt so good!
- Classic fantasy Adventure/RPG packed with adventure, puzzles, combat, and spellcasting
- Play as one of three anti-heroes with unique quests: Brigand, Rogue, or Sorcerer
- Lie, cheat, and steal your way through tales of charming villainy with multiple endings
- Use swords, spells, or wits to blaze a path to victory: Styles vary with every play
- Hand-drawn world seamlessly blends role-playing and adventure
- Interact with over 50 NPCs and explore over 200 rooms
- Customize your own spells, skills, and adventures
2 GB available space